Dose revital has vitamins to stop hair fall ?

please let me know if revital has vitamins to stop hair fall. Also let me know the diet to control hair fall. i have already started drinking lots of water.
Asked On : Mon, 16 May 2011
Only revital can't help in arresting hair fall.There are several causes of hair fall like general deficiencies , anaemia and vitamin deficiencies along with local factors like dandruff etc.
Anxiety and tension can also cause hair fall.Hard water is one of the cause of hair fall.
Eat lot of green vagetables , fibre, fruits.Do scalp massage with fingers.Do deep combing to improve the circulation of scalp and hair roots.After applying oil take steam bath and wash hair with mild shampoo.Revital is for general health , you can continue with it.
Palasha herb prevents hairfall , apply it at night and wash in the morning.