Done urine test. Possibility of IGA nephropathy. Should I take any medicine to reduce the RBC and blood in urine?

my urine test result: Protein: Trace, Occult Blood, Urine: 1+, Rbc: 25. x-ray and ultra sound have been conducted: normal kidneys, both ureters and urinary bladder , and normal prostate . Creatinine test is within the reference interval. RBC morphology: isomorphic -30%; dysmorphic-35% and crenated -35%. blood pressure is normal. My doctor said that I might have IGA nephropathy, but no need to take any medication. What s wrong with me? Should I take any medicine to reduce the RBC and blood in urine? Should I continue my regular physical exercise (e.g. swiming and walking)?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012