Done urine analysis. Taken antibiotics for UTI. What does this point to?

Hello - I just received a copy of my urinalysis and there were a few abnormalities in it. There were only traces of keytone. (But that s probably because I had not eaten from early the evening before, yes?) My UA spec gravity was greater than 1.029 Mucus threads were 4+ However, the WBC was negative, as was bacteria. I took antibiotics to treat it as a UTI a couple of weeks ago - but this test just came in today. Any ideas as to what this points to?
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012