Done treatment for lung cancer. CT showed small cyst in kidney. Taking medicines. Suggestions to improve immunity?

I am a 71 female who was diagnosed w/ lung cancer Nov. 2009. Chemo , radiation , surgery followed and still going strong. Today, I was told that I have a 2.1 centimeter mass in my left kidney that will entail seeing an urologist . Had pain (tinges of pain) off and on for about 2 months. Had ultrasound last Thursday and my CT from my Oncologist had shown a small cyst in my left kidney, but had not grown. Waiting for appt w/urologist. Any suggestion, ideas, ways to build immune system. Already taking, reservatrol, selinium (sp) curcumin, coq10, b complex, calcium citrate (should I eliminate that one)? and magnesium. Any information would be appreciated as well as questions to ask, as I see urologist tomorrow.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012