Done total hysterectomy for ovarian cyst. Dark urine, no pain

I had a total hysterectomy 2 yrs ago this coming dec Dr left my right ovary because of my age. I am 42 yrs old now. There were small cyst on it My question is I just went to urinate and noticed the water really dark and thought I saw something on the tolietpaper after I wiped. But noticed it while flushing the toilet. I urinated again after 15 mInutes and looked at the Paper after sipping and I saw light pink color on toilet paper. I don t have any pain. Am healthy woman.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer