Done surgery for internal scrotal abscess. Pain and inflammation when sitting on hard surface. What could this be?

hi i had surgery about 2 years ago and i had a internal scrotal abcess it was a cyst internally on my scrotal sac from an ingrown hair from sahving myself well i no longer shave down there but now that the surgery is over an the cyst is gone if i walk to much or sit on hard surfaces i get major inflamtion which than causes me pain the only thing i could find to help me is taking 4 500mg tylenols aday for the inflamtion and pain to go away this is not on my testicle this is on my scrotum sak its self so it is not epditmitis im thinking it is either to much scared tissue from the surgery or it might be kut nerves from the surgery but im so tired of living with this pain somedays i wish not to wake up just so i will not feel this pain any more. can you please tell me in your experience what you might think this could be ????
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012