Done sperm count test, have low sperm count. How much sperm count is needed to get a child?

hi i am snehal, a male, and i am married before 3 yrs an i did my sperm count from genuine laboratory , and dr says that u have a very low sperms, so i want to know that how much sperm count needed to get a child? my report is below. Sperm Count : 3.1million/ml & 4.3 million/ml Motality Grade: 0 : 25 % 1 : 10 % 2 : 15 % 3 : 25 % 4 : 25 % Total Motality : 75 % Progressive Motile : 50 % Non Progressive Motile : 25 % Non Motile: 25 % Sperm Morphology: Abnormality of Head : 10 % : Micro Head : 50 % : Abnormality Tail : 10 % now tell me how much sperm growth i needed?
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012