Done sperm analysis. Trying to conceive. Less bleeding during period

hello, I TTC for one and half year. me and husband consult the doctor in husband report total sperm count is 102 million/ml, active motile 55% suggish 25% non motile 20% morphology 3-4 pus cell seen and for me my mensuration cycle is 28 days i am having bleeding only for 3 days. my last month period date is 12/11/2012 i want know when shall we make contact. i want to get pregnant this month. i was totally in stress for not having baby please help me
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012