Done septoplasty for deviated septum. Headache, recurrent sinus infections. X-ray shows mucosal thickening

hi had septoplastry in 2001for deviated septum after an asult, have had recurrent sinus infections since recently having constant headeache around my nose and eye area have had various sprays and a month worth of antibiotics had an x ray which states mild mucosal thickening of the right antrum GP has referred to ENT but is a long wait can you shed any light on what may be the issue one nostril is much biggger than the other and my face really hurts in the morning, i never have a full nights sleep due to the pain.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013