Done pilonidal cyst excision. Pain in back, hip, leg. Unexplained bruising, numb leg

Hi. I had a pilondial cyst excision three months ago. Open wound still occassionally drains. Past two months I have had severe lower back, hip, pelvic, and right leg pain. It feels as if there is a knot in my my rt lower back/pelvis. I am now experiencing unexplained streak like bruising on my both sides of my lower back and hips. My right leg feels heavy. Almost numb. Throbbing in lower rt side of back. I have not taken any medication since last week, which was ibuprofen for menstrual cramps. 31 yr old female. No previous medical complications.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Hi, it appears that the cyst operation might have got infected, and raw in side, so i advise you to consult an orthopedic surgeon for diagnosis and treatm. you may need to have M.R.I. for confirmation.
Avoid taking potato, other tubers, tomato, egg, chicken, and sea foods. Thank you.