Done physiotherapy for lumbar pain. Done MRI. Now leg pain, feet numbness

hi and thank me 31 years and I always got chairs sit. Approximately one month prior to lumbar pain. Physiotherapy went to 10 sessions Physical therapy did improve considerably I found. During the last session of the calf pain was so that it became leg. went to a specialist spinal He MRI wrote. Whose answer is: Left posterior paracentral extrusion of dehydration l5/s1 disc with canal stenosis.visible spinal cord, conus medullaris and cauda equine shows normal shape & signal intensity.paravertebral soft tissue appear normal ruptured disc surgery doctors said less recommended., But I consulted with a chiropractor herniated Disc He said not to tear one month, then rest the recommended physiotherapy. Now my back does not hurt but my left leg pain, especially at night and saw Amamytvnm walk. Control I have urine and feces. feet are numb. now recognize requesting your advice. Always be safe.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012