Done ovulation sonography after taking Fertyl. Chances of growth and conception?

hi dr. i have undergone ovulation sonography after taking fertyl 50 mg,from d 3rd day of my periods i e 5th feb to 9th feb. on d 10th day of sonography, the follicle grew to 15x16 with endometrium 3 mm and today on 12th day d follicle size is 18x20 but endometrim is only 5mm my gynac has asked me to take progynova 1 mg 2tabs 3 times today and 2 tabs 1 time tomorrow and undergo sonography again .What r d chances of the growth and most importantly chances of concieving?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

There is a high chance of you conceiving. Please follow the instructions of your gynecologist. I wish you all the very best.

I hope this helped. Take care and have a lovely day !