Done muscle biopsis. Difficulty putting on socks and reaching out for things. Is it polymyositis?

Looking for some guidance on polymyositis. Two days my cousin female age 54 asked me about it. She had a muscle biopsy and will get the results tomorrow. She had explained she can't put her socks on and reach for things. Could you recommend someone in NJ / NY area who specialize in this disease. I read briefly about this disease. She is seeing an MD at Overlook Hospital who thinks this might be what her condition is. Would you recommend a second opinion? Thanks for any input
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013