Done laparoscopic appendectomy. Navel feels tight, decreased appetite. Normal?

I had a laparoscopic appendectomy 4 weeks ago. My abdomen is not bloated and I am not experiencing gas problems, but the area around my navel feels very tight. Additionally, my appetite has decreased significantly post operation and my stomach feels upset after I finish a meal. Are these problems normal following my procedure? I went for a post-op checkup two weeks following the operation and the surgeon thought that all looked very well.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013