Done heavy exercises and walking, penis is not getting up, feeling sleepy. Is that will be normal after rest?

I did very tough 2 hours GYM exercises for a week and tired a lot a lot, and also walked several steps a day to reduce weight, additionally, I wake up until late night 12 pm for a week and then after 3 days of sex with wife on the forth day I felt that my penis is not getting up, no feeling etc...and feeling sleepy....is this common? will it be okay after some days full rest? I never experienced such situation before and had a very healthy sex life with full strength...please advice...will it be okay after some days enough sleep and rest..?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Thanks for query on HCM.
It is most likely due to severe exhaustion,fatigue.
Heavy exercise,work load and less sleep always affects sex performance.
Don't worry,It is for only time being.
Take enough rest,sound sleep.
Spend more time in foreplay,make some mood by playing music,using room freshener.
Take b12,vitamins,minerals supplement to boost up your general health.
You will definitely do healthy sex after all this management.