Done follicular study. Was it okay to take Lupride?

Hi, I am Afy On 14 day of follicular study my my follicle size was 1.8x1.7 n Endometrial thickening was 7mm, on 16 day size was 8x2.2 n endo 9mm. My doc told the size of follicle is good n she injected LUPRIDE 1mg. Was that size ok to give injection or we should have waited for some more time and how many hours does it take to rupture that follicle after injecting and what precations should i take. Thank You
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Its good size(18x22mm) for inj Lupride. Egg normaly ruptures about 36 hours after injection. The only precaution you have to take is to have intercourse at least daily for better chances of conception.