Done endometrial ablation, scheduled for complete hysterectomy due to endometrial cancer. Want second opinion

I had an endometrial ablation 4 weeks ago and now I am scheduled for a complete hysterectomy because endometrial cancer was found in the pathology done prior to the ablation - I really feel like I don t have any cancer and now feel fine - I don t want this additional surgery - I truly think it is unnecessary as I am now not bleeding or having any is for next Fri 5/25... I don t beleive a second opinion work out in my favor due to the doctor s code of ethics to each other..and don t have time for another full work up - what would you do? feeling scared...dc
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012