Done ear piercing, fever, sore throat, weight loss. Key signs of HIV?

I recently got my ears pierced at a swapmeet. The guy put new sterile earrings from the package into the gun then put the ear rings on me. Lately i have been getting tired fast, loss of weight( i am a basketball player and sometimes diet ) experienced fever and sometimes my throat is a little soar. Ive been playing basketball everyday from 4-6 (curious if this couldve caused a cold ). I am wondering if these are key signs to HIV . I got my ears pierced a couple of days ago but quickly took them out when i found out about the HIV possibility.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012