Done chemical peeling, chemical burning scar and unevenness on cheeks after applying glychovira. Treatment?

hi ..i am 26 years old lady...i had gone through chemical peeling treatment in last year...almost 7 after 3rd -4th setting i applied glychovira 0.12%overnight which caused to chemical burning scar and unevenness (holes)on my chicks wherever i applied it..and even after that i took 4settings to remove that scar .but it didn t work much .can you pls suggest me if there any surgery or treatment available to get rid from these scars and holes?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012