Done cauterization for a lazy heart. Have blockage in the artery. Is this congestive heart failure? What is the treatment?

I was recently diagnosed with lazy heart. They did a cauterization and noted that I had a 75% blockage in on artery . I am looking to understand this condition. My doctor explained it but I wanted to get another explanation so that I can better under stand it. Exactly what is it? Is it the same as congenitive heart failure or is it different? What is the cause of it? What treatments will be available to me for it? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013