Done angioplasty. Taken Tonact and Clopitab. Have chest pain. Want suggestion

Respected Doctor, This is to draw your attention that an Angioplasty was made in the month October 2011 by a cardiologist .Recently I am in touch with another cardiologist.As per his direction few changes made in medicine.Previously I was used medicine like Tonact20,Clopitab A 75,Cardace 5 and Prolomet XL 25, Till date I am usuing previous medicine but from tomorrow I will go for using Angispan TR 2.5.Amlopress AT 25, Ecosprin Gold 20,Deplatta 75 . As I am feeling little bit chest pain after angioplasty that s why I take decision to change previous doctor.Previous doctor also prescribe me for an angiogram..As per present caridiologist advice me no need of another angiogram.With the help of present medicine , few changes in cooking habits , Yoga and Walking will immense protection of heart as well as relief from Chest pain.No use of any kind of Oil like sundrop,Fortune and Mustard oil at the time of preparation of meal. Under the above circumstances I am asking your suggestion about such advice and also asking about the side effect of Amlopress 75. Thanking you, With regards, Buddhadeb Das 30.12.2012
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013