Done Lapband surgery. Applying pressure. Have COPD. Why did I throw up?

I had an egd 6 weeks ago. it was ok. i had to have it done for lapband surgery i will have. For 2 months I have been having a tightness in my throat that feels like someone is applying pressure. Feels like I m choking. Very scary. I have COPD for 7 yrs. on oxygen when i sleep for 7 yrs. but i still feel tightness with oxygen on. I also have frequent swallowing . Sometimes problems swallowing food & liquid. no reflux problems. i have had 2 enstances of throwing up. one july 17 & one sept 14. both times the throwups were several times each. my chest sore the next day from the throwups.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
hi frnd this is dr. vijay once i suggest you to have a visit with chest physician and have chest ct with him get well soon