Done Echo test. Is heart normal now? History of heart enlargement

Hello Doctor: Good Morning. During my wife’s second child’s birth(Post delivery), she has effected with Heart Enlargement(in 2009 November). Since 3 years she is using Cardivas CR 10 - one tablet per day & Losar 25 - 2 tablets per day. 1 Week back, Doctor had suggested for ECHO test again& below are test results. Doctor had told that, now everything is ok & heart condition is normal. Please have a look at below reading & please let me know is her heart condition is really normal? Is the Heart size has come to normal position? Or still there is a problem? Please answer for my question. Thanks in advance for your reply. Mitral Valve: Normal Tricuspid Valve: Normal AORTA: 2.7 cm Left Atrium: 3.0 cm AORTIC Valve: Normal Pulmonary Valve: Normal Left Ventricle: IVS: 1.0 cm EDD: 4.5 cm EF: 59% PW: 1.1 cm ESD: 3.1 cm FS: 31% RWMA: No LV RWMA Right Atrium: Normal Pulmonary Artery: Normal Pericardium: Normal Right Ventricle: Normal IVC/SVC: Normal Doppler: PJV: 0.9 m/s AJV: 1.2 m/s E: 0.5 m/s A: 0.6 m/s Color Flow: Normal Conclusion: Follow up Patent of Peripartum Cardiomyopathy . Paradoxical Septal Motion No LV RWMA Normal Valves Normal Chambers Good LV Systolic Function LV Diastolic Dysfunction Regards Ravi Babu(India) YYYY@YYYY YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012