Done ECG test. Having controlled high cholesterol. Taking simvastatin. Non smoker. Regular exerciser. Will I have any significant heart problems?

I had a routine ECG done as part of my annual physical showing changes from last years tracing - NSR, RSR (QR) in V1/V2 consistent with right ventricular conduction delay and minimal S-T depression 90.025mV) in II, aVF, V4-V6. Because of the s-T depression, my PCP thinks I should see a cardiologist for evaluation. I am a 68 y/o female with no appreciable health problems. I have familial high cholesterol , well-controlled on 20 mg simvastatin daily. Total choleterol 171, trigycerides 112, HDL 95, LDL 54. I am 5ft., 2in, 107 lbs, non-smoker. I exercise by treadmill, light weights, and bicycling at 4-5 times per week without cardiac sxs or SOB. There is no hx of cardiac problems in my family. Any comments as to significance?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012