Dome shaped thick rim on the penis, rashes when not erect. Used to masturbate regularly. Sign of cancer?

Good Day! Hi to all Doctors, I m 28 years old, Filipino working abroad here in Qatar. sexually not active but almost 8 months ago I did masturbate maybe 7 times a week. When I noticed that there is some unusual appeared on my penis rim I did it once.I had noticed my penis rim just a 4 months ago until now there is a form of dome shape that will looks thick rim it is very obvious when not erected but when erected it will looks like normal but there are certain rows appeared like a rashes . and when erected it will getting red rim. I was doing a research for HOME REMEDIES on the internet and I was found that castor oil is one of a helpful remedies and I applied it about 3 weeks but nothing happened and now just a week ago I notice again on the tip of my penis I got watery discharge everyday before and after I urinate, it is painless, odorless and it sames normal. My question is became a thick penis rim is there possible that there is a connection of getting watery discharge daily? Is this a sign of penis cancer or what? Getting of thick rim of my penis is that a caused of vigorous mastaurbation? I really worried cause I don t have money now. please help me because it really embarrass and I know it really expensive here. I just have done my check up for my health card permit but everything was fine if there is any home remedy please help me. Your advise is highly appreciated...Thank you and God Bless
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to HCM.
It is a long history.
To me, it does not look like cancer or STD. Still, THE BEST THING WOULD BE TO GET CHECKED AS SOON AS YOU ARE FINANCIALLY BETTER.
YOU CAN EVEN TAKE IMAGES AND PUT IN THE SAME WEBSITE FOR A SMALL MONEY.
It may be due to MASTURBATION also.
So there is nothing urgent at present and pls relax.
DR GS