Doing cardio and lifting, fainted, fingers numb, gas in chest, bruping. Heart burn?

My husband 46 works out 4-5 days a least 1 hr cardio + lifting. This week he nearly blacked out at the gym and when he got assistance they brought him water and an orange to eat....his fingers went numb and he could not hold the orange pieces. Since then he has been having what he calls gas in his chest ....been burping a lot and uncomfortable. I a worried it is warning signs from his heart....he is calling it heart burn .?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012
Hello sonjagriff. I would advise your husband to see a physician immediately. All of these signs could be related to heart disease and that would need to be ruled out in him. There are other illnesses/diseases that can cause these symptoms but the heart needs to be ruled out first.

Be well, Dr. Kimberly