Dog bite above knee area, sore skin. Do i urgently need tetanus shot?

Hi. I was bitten by my daughter s dog about 12 hours ago. Side of leg just above knee area - did not tear jeans and no punctures or blood , more like a small abraison but lots of bruising and entire area is very sore to the touch. Dog is current on vaccines but I m pretty sure it has been more than 10 years since my last tetanus booster. I have put neosporin on the scraped area of skin. My question: can I wait until Monday to go to my family dr to get a tetanus shot? The ER here is notoriously slow and extremely expensive. Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013