Does wheat porridge leads to fattening if eaten at night?

Is wheat porridge fatening if eaten at night? I prepared it with skimmed milk, water,splenda Sugarfree and some almonds.. If i eat one katori at night Can it cause weight gain?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
Wheat porridge is rich in fibre and since you are using skimmed milk, there is no excess weight gain problem. Kindly continue with this diet and also add fresh fruits and vegetables to help in weight loss.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Deepal's  Response
No this isnt fattening as you are using skim milk and sugar substitute,The amount of porridge you eating is imp in determining the calorie content

1 serving will give you
200 kcals
protein- 7gms
cho -24gms
fats- 0.5 to 1 gm