Does urinating immediately after ejaculation cause any pregnancy risks ?

Hi,recently i rubbed my penis on my gf s vagina and we tried inserting couple of times...but she had urinated after that...will it cause any risk in pregnancy ?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Welcome to HCM
Good Day
Urethra is not the same place as vagina. It won't flush away the sperm. Pre-ejaculate fluid also has high sperm content. It would be wise to use protection next time. This time she can take emergency contraception under medical supervision or wait for her periods and get a pregnancy test done in 10 days from the act.