Does thick pale yellow color discharge without itching and foul smell along with sever stomach pain mean being infected with std ?

hi doctor i am 30 old, female and i am experiencing a little discharge (not really excessive) but it is a thick pale yellow color. there s no foul smell, there s no itching and its not even painful during sex, i took doxycycline 2x a day for only 5 days because it caused me stabbing stomach pain and its very painful in my stomach, although the pain fades after eating ...after taking the antibiotic still the slight pale yellow but light discharge is still there. i am afraid its an std and might infect my partner,.as of the moment i am taking a metronidazole (a viganal suppository) hoping the slight discharge would fade away,,my partner and i were having sex before i took the suppository would i be infecting him? if i have std, what kind do i have?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011