Does the hallux valgus cause hip bursitis? How long it takes for bursitis to subside?

I have had ongoing inflammation in the big toe joint, and was told it was hallux vulgas by a physio. Taping did help somewhat but accupuncture has got it 85% better. I am a exerciser who walks, box kicks and jogs in my week. Now I have presented with tight glutes,hip pain and lower back. All symptoms leading to bursitis in the hips. Accupuncture in the hips is helping and easing off high impact also. I am doing stretches daily. So, my questions Did the hallux vulgas cause the hips etc to not be happy? How long for bursitis to subside and am I doing recovery properly? What should I do to ease pain, and improve the situation?
Asked On : Wed, 18 Dec 2013