Does taking marijuana effect the anesthesia that is given during my 5th metacarpal fracture surgery ?

hi, i have a surgery tomorrow for a fracture on the base of my fifth metacarpal bone , i was told it would require two pins. i have been consuming marijuana for the past half year or so nearly daily. i was wondering if this would affect the sedatives which are given to me, and change dosage amounts needed to keep me unaware of the operation? im asking cause i have heard stories of anaethesia awareness i have also consumed marijuana in the last three days
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011