Does taking 20 neam leaves everyday have any side effect ?

I am taking about 20 no. of neem lives every there any diadvanges of the same? as i am a mild dibatic . i am 45 years hight-173cm and weight-73.5kg
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
thank you for the inquiry through healthcare

what is your fasting blood sugar level? HBA1c?

some time neem leaves along make the solution
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Kindly state your fasting and post prandial blood sugar values to make sure please. If your blood sugar isn't very high, best therapy is diet and exercise. You need to stop eating junk food, colas, sweets. Eat fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Do brisk walking for 40 minutes a day. This should help bring down blood sugar levels. Avoid taking in anything of which you do not know the effects or you can have other unnatural problems.