Does size of penis create problems during sex ?

my penis is little bit shrink b coz of regular mastrubuting what to do.is it problem in future after i married.i m 18 yrs old
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
hi niks,
Masturbation is not abnormal.It is a normal thing for any male.So me assured that it has nothing to do with penile length.Also penile length,a cm here or there wont make any difference in sexual activity.An adequate sized penis is the one with which you can hold it and pass urine.So dont be bothered about it and have a happy teen life....
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

Hi,welcome to healthcare magic
You need more sexual awareness ,nothing else so read good sex books.It is not going to cause any problem if don`t think of it .Wish you tension free better married life