Does sexual power decrease due to regular masturbation ?

hello DOC, I m 21,male,what is the right penis size for this age?? i feel,my sex power decrease due to regular masturbation,now what should i do?which tablet should i take?I m from Bangladesh.I ve never been to any doctor before.help me pls thank you
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011
No
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Hi
Welcome to health care magic
     there is no well defined right size of penis in any book or literature for any age,Even 2 inch size can easily satisfy the partner .masturbation is a normal phenomenon ,if not in excess,it don`t impairs sex power with in limits.start regular perineal exercise ,along with anal squeezing exercise daily for 20-30 minutes .it is better than any tablets.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Disclaimer
Hello

there are two things in this question

1. The right size of penis. in normal terms there is not any standards about the size, because of it depends on various things like area, hereditary, height, growth etc. but on average its 2 to 5 inches while erection, and any female can be satisfy from two inches only. So if it is 2 inches its enough for making a girl satisfied.

2. Regular masturbation can leads low sperms count and it makes lower libido power. So that have to fulfill the energy too.