Does rubbing oil on your butt make it bigger?

Does rubbing olive oil vitamine e oil fish oil and peanut oil on your butt make it bigger plus the exercise?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Jul 2010
Treatment/Therapy
  Anonymous's Response
hello
welcome to health care magic
applying any oil for 15 minute massage ,,only 10% of oil get absorbed by muscles,,so yes it is true it will help you to gain weight but it will take time...
take care
payal

youtube converter, utorrent
Dermatologist Dr. Niketa Sonavane's  Response
Right kind of exercise can cause hypertrophy of the gluteal muscles i.e. make your buttocks bigger. Topical application of oils, etc. can help in preventing the stretch marks that may arise due to the sudden stretching of the skin. But it plays no role in increasing the size of the tissues.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome.Only regular and proper exercises will make your butt shapely and massage is not going to do anything.Take the help of a physical trainer to achieve your goal.Good luck.
No but if you eat a lot you'll have a fatass

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.