Does poorly defined inhomogeneous opacity in the left lower zone followed by left sided consolidation in a lung X-ray an indication of TB or pneumonia ?

I am 65 years old male and I ve been experiencing mild fever for over 100- 103 degree Fahrenheit for over two weeks followed by cough and weakness feelings. After carrying out the x-rays my chest x-ray suggest Lungs: poorly defined inhomogeneous opacity is noted in the left lower zone followed by left sided consolidation in the comment section. Is it indicating towards pneumonia or T.B. If so what shall do? Your co-operation will be deeply appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011