Does obeynil help to lose weight ?

Hi, I am 32 yrs old ,162cm height weighing 65 kg I want to know that, is obeynil tablet works for fat loss? what are its side effects ?
Asked On : Wed, 18 May 2011
Hello Neha;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
For height of 162 your weight of 65 kgs is with in the stipulated range of 52-66 kgs although on higher side of normal.If you look obese to burn the excess fat you can do exercise and reduce fat content in food.As for tablet if you are talking about OBENYL it is a herbal formulation manufactured by Charak pharma.Being herbal preparation it is considered as free from side effects but still you can refer to the literature if it is given along with the medicine or you can contact the doctor who prescribed it.