Does not having night falls mean that a person is sexually weak ?

i m 30 year old, married man. i am in habbit of masturbating since i was 12 years old. i used to masturbate 2-3 times a week and so, i never had night fall. once, i abstained from masturbation for a month and even then, i didnt have night fall. i once abstained for more than 3 months and it was only then that i had my first ever night fall of my life at the age of 25 years. i m married now and am away from my wife due to job reasons. even if i dont masturbate now, i dont have night falls. my friends tell me that it is necessary to have night falls and if u r not having it, u r sexually weak . i m upset because of this. how frequent should one have night fall? i had experienced it only twice till date.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Oct 2011
Hello.Welcome.Night fall is a natural phenomenon and occurs when you are away from sex or masturbation.Sexual weakness has nothing to do with your night falls.If your friends say so then they are ignorant and just spreading lies.If you are happy and satisfied doing sex with your wife then you are perfectly normal and alright.Enjoy and relax.Good luck.