Does night fall causing weakness in my body?

hello sir.I am suffering from nightfall for 4 years,due to this there is weakness in my body.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
nightfalls are feature of manhood
its normal
it does not cause weakness
do not feel guilty of nightfalls
have regular exercises and healthy diets and engage yourself in your works without pondering on nightfalls and you will be all right
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi Anoop, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Experiencing Nightfalls is absolutely a Normal Phenomena. There is nothing to worry about. You will have to exercise regularly and eat healthy fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables in your Diet. Avoid junk. If you really want to avoid nightfalls, masturbate regularly when ever you are sexually aroused.

Good Luck.