Does my daughter have any imbalance since she does everything in haste ?

Hi my daughter 13years old always act in haste manner Whenever some work assigned by her mother she try to finish it up without worrying the correct method to do it.She want to live alone whenever she accompany us.Food habits she uses very spicy foods Pl advise is there any imbalance
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Hi, yeah there appears to be something wrong. She needs Psychological Evaluation.Then we can proceed further. Feel free to contact me. Good Luck. My Best Wishes!!!!!
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum
This sort of behavior is seen in teens as they do not accept interference with them.Also some times this sort of behavior is because lack of proper communication between the kid & parents.Please try to talk to her or get a close friend to talk & find out the reason as what is disturbing her .Take care these are budding years.