Does masturbation relates to drying knee joints ?

Hi Doc since I am seperated from my wife I usually enjoy musturbation to forget her. However, these days my knee becomes dry and when I fold and streach it I hear a sound like Qu.Qu..Does it relates to my musturbation. How do I sove this problem. It has been two years that I am separated with my wife.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
The reason your knee is making noise is a small bone infront of your knee called Patela which becomes tight when you sit or sleep with your knee folded ,the treatment for this problem is correction of your posture and some excercise your physio or docotor advise you to do.You can enjoy mastubation without bending your knee too much.
Dr.Sarveshwar Sood
ortho surgeon

Hi, Thanks for the query,
Masturbation will never cause for anything else. Secondly, you have mention that sound during folding and extension for you must be alert.
1. Warm up the muscles every day.
2. don't walk in case of pain in joints.
3. Follow relaxation postures.
4. Apply warm Til oil twice day

Dr. Surya Prakash Tadepalli
+91 9849153488
General & Family Physician Dr. M. R. Surabhi's  Response
you need not worry about the sounds
and you can enjoy your masturbation with out any fear or hesitation
Dear,the reason your knee makes the Qu...Qu.. sound is not related to the practice of masturbation. Masturbation is not known to result in any serious physical problems. The sound in your knees could be attributed to lack of calcium, or some minor knee injury. You can start on calcium supplementation and consult your orthopedic for an expert analysis of your knee.
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Masturbation has nothing to do with what you are experiencing. It could be normal. In case you experience stiffness or pain you may visit the Orthopaedician.
The two problems you are discussing are independent of each other. At this age and under these crcumstances mastrubation within normal limits causes no side effect. Your knee problem need be taken care of.
dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul