Does masturbation many times a day. Will it damage sperms?

i am 19yr old and i masturbate 4 or 5 times a day and even back to back. i am worried dat it wil damage my sperms and wil make my hair growth faster and also for my future married life dat wil i be father? my body gets low down after masturbating my penis and looses interest in everything.. do i get sex from prostitute? wil it be better?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013
Hello dear masturbation is a completly normal thing. There occur no loss with this. The sperm cant get over also there is no weakness or shortening of penis. Neither there is problem in sexual intercourse after marriage. So dont worry at all. It is not going to harm you. If then if you want to leave, try meditation.
Dont think of having sex with prostitute, this may give you a sexually transmitted disease
Thank you