Does masturbation hinder the pregnancy ?

Hello Doctor , I am 26 years old. for the past 8 year i use masturbation. now after 90 days i plan to marry, for the 90 days if i stop masturbation and have sex with my wife. is it possible to become pregnant . please guide me
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Pregnancy is possible when the sperm fertilizes the ovum (female egg). This can happen only at a certain fertile period of the female . That is around 10th to 18th day of her menstrual cycle, counting form the first day of her menses. So you two have to have regular, enjoyable sex , espcailly around those days.

If one does not masturbate, the excess sperms accumulated , come out through , what is known as Night Fall.

Before getting your wife pregnant, you two must have a good health , fit body, strong relationship and wise future planning. All the best.