Does masturbation help in getting puberty ?

dear doctors please answer me i am 16 years old inocent boy before i didnt masturbrated or anything then afterwords in my school my friends showed me pore video 1 i see 2 time i see then i started seeing it before 1 month only so while sleep sometimes sperm used to come out that time i was welll then one day i say in my home i was alone then by seeing that nude girls i was not able to control myself i took out many sperm you think it was like sex only but without girl then from that time when my heart beats and know it well and i think as if my whole body is moving and yes my chest and everywhere before it was small and now it is growing before i was not having muscles and now i saw it is growing and i feel energyless and before there was less hair in my body after doing that more hair is coming in my body/stomach before when while sleep little little was coming sperm but i ddint feel like this but when i took out more sperm then it happened and after that 1 time more sperm came while sleep promise i didt want to do this bcuz of my new friends this happen and i think like this that i am born again new life i promise and i am crying and writing this please help me what will happen when i marry now next month i am going to become 17 after doing that now hate my self and my life want to die i dont know even when i marry i be able to produce a child or no shiiit what i did my god please help me i will be very thankfull to you
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
Don't worry, these changes are happening because you have grown up and it happens due to Testosterone hormone production. Masturbation is absolutely normal and it wont harm your future sex life.
Good Luck.
thank you dear mohammad but why my heat is beating fast and when it beats the down part also shakes i think its my left kidney down the heart by the way u maked me feel good now thank you de mohammad