Does masturbation has adverse effect on health?

i do masturbation 2 to 3 times a day .does this have a bad effect on my body, i am a student of class 11?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Feb 2011

Hello
Welcome to health care magic
frequency of masturbation varies from person to person ,depending upon so many factor how busy you are , how much importance you give to sexual thinking Masturbation is a normal phenomenon as most of man & woman enjoy it at some or other time in their life.Over masturbation is harmful ,so avoid it
Wish you speedy recovery
Disclaimer
General & Family Physician Dr. Jagdish's  Response
Hi. Welcome to Healthcaremagic

masturbation frequency varies according to age and relations. 2-3 day is normal in your age. Good sleep and good diet is important so that you will not be tired.

Regards, Dr. Jagdish