Does masturbation cause face acne along with headaches and weak erections ?

hello doctor .. i am very much confused don`t know what to do plz help me.. i have been masturbating since i was a child.. how my face is full of pimples .. i have veak erection that to on stimulation.. lack of confidence and disinterest in everything.. and continuous head ache plz help me plz
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
  Anonymous's Response

You will need to consult your dermatologist for your acne problem. Besides, try to quit masturbation by being more socially involved. Try to make new friends.

If you need more help, please visit: