Does masturbating makes the person ill from the brain ?

hi, I am 14 yrs old boy I masterbate atleast one time in a day .i am masterbating from 3 month and now i am seeing that i am forgetting the things very fast and my friends have told that masturbating makes the person ill from the brain.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Feb 2011
You are quite young and as your grow and attain age of 14,hormonal changes takes place in your body.As as a result of this your sexual organs grow and you start experiencing sexual excitement and to satisfy your urge one resort to masturbation.So it is absolutely natural.It cannot have any effect on your health.But at the same time too much of anything can cause harm,it can lead to your mental block and prevent you from doing anything in your spare time.so in moderation things are fine.Try to keep yourself busy,do some new things,read good books etc.do not worry.and please more any medical information do not resort to your peers,you can ask your doctor.