Does lots of weed or semen cause bad smelling urine ?

I am a 30+ old woman who smokes weed and enjoys oral sex with my boyfriend daily. Lately my piss smells awful. I noticed when I drink more water, it s not as strong, but that just seems to be diluting it. Could smoking weed or swallowing semen every day, be the cause of the smell? Any suggestions on what to do?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Apr 2011
you maight have suffering from uti (urinary infection) consult your doctor and go through some lab.investigations ,no thing to get worry,your problem will be solved,drink at least 3-4 liters of water daily.
General Surgeon Dr. Mitesh R. Trivedi's  Response
hello and welcome to healthcare forum.
Bad smell of urine might be due to some infection and for that you require lab test like urine routine and micro scopic examination and urine culture and sensitivity test. After that you consult a doctor , who will prescribe antibiotic as per report if needed. Drinking plenty of water is good for you.
Smoking or oral sex has nothing to do with this condition.
I hope i have answered your query.