Does lemon juice and green tea help to prevent new lipoma?

i m 23 year male and suffering from lipoma(multiple lipomas). In the initial days i ve noticed only two and after some years at 19-20 years I ve started to drink and smoke. Used to drink frequently (trice a week) and later reduced to once a week and now once a month. And i smoke 6 cigarettes (max=6 min=2) a day. Does smoking and drinking have any effect on lipomas. Now I ve noticed that there is a balnced growth of lipomas. I have one on the right hand and have other at the same place on the left hand similar is the case with my upper body and thigs. I ve studied that lemon juice and green tea would help in reducing or prevent new lipomas from formation. I m worried please advice.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Oct 2014
Dec 2013

I can understand your concern for lipoma and prevention by lemon juice and green tea help to prevent new lipoma.

After analyzing your query I can make out that you want to use by lemon juice and green tea help to prevent new lipoma. To tell you regarding lipoma prevention- there is no particular oral treatment or treatment by mouth by which the lipoma can be prevented. Lipomas are forming due to deposition of extra fatty tissue. These never impose or never cause any problem.

The only method of treatment of lipoma is by removal of the existing lipoma by surgery. You can meet a dermatologist for best guidance.